Celtnet: how to make money online
Internet Marketing Make Money Online

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Just to show that I've not been entirely ignoring other revenue sources to enhance my web activities whilst I've been working on the searchable list of celtic gods, I've also been working on a new adsense-targeted minisite all aobut credit cards: what they are, how to get one, how to use them wisely and what to do if you get in trouble with your cards. The Credit Card Information site is available here.

Along with the Weight Loss with Hoodia gordonii site and the Prostate Cancer Information Mesothelioma Cancer Information cancer sites this makes four of these minisites in all thus far, with several more in the planning pipeline.

If you are interested in making this kind of minisite yourself to capture adsense traffic then I've placed all the necessary instructions and made all the requisite code and templates available on my Minisite Generation Page in the information section of the website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home