Celtnet: how to make money online
Internet Marketing Make Money Online

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Is Product the Key to Success?



After working at this whole 'internet marketing' thing for quite a while now I've finally come to the conclusion that the only real way to make money from Internet marketing is to have your own products. I'm certain that it's possible to make a good living from affiliate marketing and Google AdSense click-throughs. However, to make real money with these programs you need content and lots of it.

Admittedly, I'm going to persevere with these schemes, especially on pages such my spice guide page that includes both Google AdSense ads and Amazon links to relevant books. Then there are my auctions pages that mix AdSense advertising with eBay searches, Amazon comparisons, ClickBank searches and eBay misspelling searches. Yielding as many sources of income as possible in one place. Again, such pages can bring-in quite reasonable income.

Then I thought to myself. I'd gone through quite a lot of effort to write the pages that afforded me with the functionality on these pages. Wouldn't I gain more income if I actually marketed and sold the software itself?

In putting-up my website I'd also learnt a lot about how to create websites, get them indexed, improve their website rankings and market them. This should all be grist to producing eBooks that could again be marketed and sold. In additon there were the other things I was interested in, such as my recipes site which could also be converted into eBooks. Creating real products.

Obviously, once you have tangible products (even electronic ones) you need a way to sell them. The obvious way is to create a web-store based on PayPal as a search methodology. I've almost completed my first eBook and I've been gathering information all over the web about creating a PayPal-based store which I'll start implementing next week.

Once it's up and running I'll post back on this blog as to how it was created (and how you can create an equivalent store for your selves). Then I'll begin updating on how this new marketing strategy is going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home