Celtnet: how to make money online
Internet Marketing Make Money Online

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

It's Wednesday and I've just finished the day job so it's now over to my internet work and today it's the turn of that old chestnut, AdSense once more. Now, if you don't know what AdSense is, then you really shouldn't be in the internet game. But suffice it to say that it's Google's advertising system where Google delivers adverts to your site on a pay-per-click (ppc) basis. I've been writing several adsense-targeted pages and today I've generated my first master landing page to help these get indexed (this page can be found at Make Money with Adsense.

The indexing and optimization techniques I'm using for this can all be found in my e-book The Sectret to Maximizing your Web Traffic. Though I'm also using and testing completely new techniques that utilize new techniques based on AdWords to turn a profit on the pages I'm creating. The aim is to pick niches where the ppc income generated is greater that the money spent on driving traffic to these pages. As this experiment progresses I'm writing an e-book to document both my successes (and, almost importantly, any failures) and this will be published within a couple of months. So, watch this space for an announcement!

My focus now is on content and number of pages so I'll sign-off this blog by saying that using the approach above I've already doubled my adsense income this month compared to last month and that my aim is to double that income once more during the next two weeks. As always, I will keep you informed of my progress via this blog.

Today I am taking as day1 of my 'eliminate my debts' drive and this blog will report my progress, successes and failures. I have now begun on my path towards 'multiple streams of income' and the money, finally, is starting to trickle in.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home