Celtnet: how to make money online
Internet Marketing Make Money Online

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Well, I know i've been away from this blog for a while now. And that's mainly because I was married last month to a wonderful lady from Senegal, West Africa. Of course, having gone through the expense of the wedding and with the expense of visa applications for my wife and her young son I now find miself strapped for cash. So I'm in the process of increasing my internet based activities. I will be commoditizing some of my applications and systems, such as the eBay misspelling and ClickBank search and Website Internationalization pages so that they can be purchased or leased by others.

I've also been intensively working on improving my rankings and site visits. This has led to a three-fold increase in both monthly traffic to my CeltNet site and a three-fold increase in my Google AdSense income each month. If you want to know how I did this, then you can get a copy of my very reasonably priced ebook on the Secret of Maximizing your Web Traffic and this will tell you everything I did so that you can repeat the formula yourselves. And believe me, it does work as I've seen the results for real on my own website.

I've also been investigating new means of getting AdSense revenue using targeted pages such as the one here: Find a New Credit Card using Google's AdWords program to drive referral traffic to the page. The results of this investigation are already being fed ino my latest ebook which should be ready for unveiling by next weekend.

I'm also moving to ClickBank as well as PayDotCom to provide my sales service for the various products.

The landing pages for these products are also in the process of being updated so that I can make after-sales offers and bump-up my email lists. After all, pre-selling and the sales of other peoples' products are a big part of success in internet marketing and I'm becoming much more professional in my attitude these days and the results of these efforts will be reported in these blogs.

I'm also beginning a new program of looking at other internet marketers' products; both to see in I an gain any tips and to see whether they are of any use to the novice internet entrepreneur. The first of these products being Ewen Cha's Autopilot Profits program which promises to 'Print 24/7 Profits For You...Automatically!' In the next week or so I will come back with a report on this product and whether it's worth investing in or not.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home