Celtnet: how to make money online
Internet Marketing Make Money Online

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The Importance of Product



As I mentioned in my previous post Is Product the Key to Success? I think that pretty much the only way of making serious money on the Internet is to create a real product and to market it. As a result I've been working on tow eBook products: 'The Secret to Maximizing your Web Traffic' and 'The Guide to Building and Upgrading your PC'.

In addition I've been working on a sales system for these products, including support and eMail. Here's where having a good autoresponder system comes into its own, allowing you to set-up an automated stream of eMails to both prospective and current customers.

Then there's the purchasing system itself (or themselves). For the current projects I've gone for both Paydotcom wihch has an excellent pricing range and good affiliate tools as well as ClickBank as one of the largest on-line merchants of electronic products.

Using both of these systems covers much of the electronic sales market. With the products and the sales systems covered and the sales letters actually written all I have left to do are some of the ancillary products: writing the eMail sales letters and follow-ups, along with information and content to aid with affiliate sales. I aim to write and/or construct these over the next few days and with any luck the sales site itself will go live early next week.

Stay tuned to this blog to find out how things go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home