Celtnet: how to make money online
Internet Marketing Make Money Online

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Trying to Make Money



As I've had little enough response to my Help Stefan Campaign I'm having to consider alternate means of getting more money.

The condition of her father in Liberia has deteriorated considerably and next week Stefan is talking of taking the bus from Dakar to Guinea, from there she will change to Freetown in Sierra Leone and from there she has to work-out a way of getting to Liberia. If only I could afford the airfare, then things would be so much easier.

I've tried putting-up pages for eBooks including:



Each of which goes to helping the Help Stefan Campaign. I also have the One Dollar SEO links where webmasters can purchase non-reciprocal links for $1 which are guaranteed to be valid and remain live for the life of the website and which will never exceed 100 links in length so that all links on a given page will be indexed. Again, take-up is extremely slow with only a few links having been taken-up thus far.


So, this weekend, in desperation I'm trying every trick I can to make some money for this campaign. The latest approach is to try the 'Hubpages' site both to generate additional income and to drive more traffic to my main Celtnet site


Hay Fever Information

Celtnet Site Description

Information about Acne

Improve your Google Rankings with In-bound Links

Introduction to How Mobile Phones Work

In desperation I've even resorted to buying an internet course: Profit Lance which is reviewed in the site given here. Reviews are good and the course definitely looks comprehensive so I'm going ahead with it at the moment I'll report back at a later date so say whether it's worthwhile or not.

Amongst the various on-going projects I've also resurrected my Celtnet Information eZine and have begun posting to this weekly rather than fortnightly. I'll see if this starts to bring-in any more sign-ups.

Well, that's today's view from the trenches. I now need to go back to doing some serious marketing.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home