Celtnet: how to make money online
Internet Marketing Make Money Online

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Latest News




Since my last posting I've received some bad news from Africa in that Stefan is now very ill with malaria which has led to liver complicatons. If you want to learn more about what's going on, then go to Stefan's diary page on my website. Here you'll get the latest updates on how Stefan is doing and how you can help her.

Yes, I've been updating the pages of the help Stefan campaign region of the website. And all money generation efforts for the site are now going into this. If you're a webmaster then, please, go to this site and for a $1 donation to the campaign you will get a permanent link to your website on one of the one dollar links pages. Please note that these are permanent pages and you will be linked directly from them. It only costs you $1 and you will help make someone's life so much better.

I've also just completed my first major eBook. You can find details about it on the Secrets of Cooking with Spices page. A $10 donation gets you this eBook completely free; as well as giving you a permanent link to your site on the campaign's home page and all subsequent pages. Go on, you know you want to! Where else can you get a links page that helps someone else and makes their life better. The SEO opportunities here are cheap at half the price.

I'm also sellig the eBook through ClickBank at eBook Sales this sales page. And, of course there will be sales via eBay. I'm going to push this as much as possible, mostly because the money isn't going to me. So if you read this and want a recipe book, or want some cheap advertising for your own website, then please go to the help Stefan campaign home page. Everything I do in terms of attempting to generate additional web income is now going towards this campaign.

Which explains postings like this and disseminating the web page and details as widely as possible. I'll report here and on the web page as to how the campaign is going and how quickly I can get it off the ground. The reality is that this is pretty much an emergency now due to Stefan's condition and the more help I can get the better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home