Celtnet: how to make money online
Internet Marketing Make Money Online

Monday, August 20, 2007

A Plea for Help and a New $1 Link Site



Yes, I'm launching a brand new link site: Help Stefan Campaign Page. Yes, it's a charity page, but rather than just asking for money (and, yes I am asking for your help) you get a chance to get a permanent link to your site for just $1. Or you can have a permanent link on the main page above for just $10. The money will go towards helping a young refugee from Sierra Leone and her son get a new life and find surviving members of ther family.

You will learn about her on that page and how you can help. And, yes I have a vested interest as I want her to become my wife. Believe me, everything you read about here there is absolutely true. Please help me rebuild her life and re-unite her with her father for perhaps the last time. You will be doing good and you will get some very cheap advertising for your own website into the bargain.

Once more, the flyer for the page is as below:







stefan and zogo small
Help Stefan Campaign

If you can spare $1 then help support this site and change someone's life forever? Learn how and why on the Help Stefan campaign page.



If you can, please link to this page on your own website. After all the more links there are to it the higher its PR and the better will be the exposure you get on the page. I'm going for a big campaign for this, after all the window of opportunity is small to help re-unite Stefan with her father who is gravely ill.

Help me, help her and help yourself into the bargain.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home