Celtnet: how to make money online
Internet Marketing Make Money Online

Friday, April 27, 2007

Article Sites as a Gateway to Amazon or eBay



It's been said many times, but it remains true nonetheless. The only real way to make any decent money on the internet is to have Multiple Streams of Income. As I have mentioned before, my main Celtnet Site is the generation of content and the gaining of Google AdSense revenue based on the strength of that content. This is the main focus of my site; but that doesn't mean that I won't use other means to gain income from the sites.

As a result, I've been beefing-up my best AdSense pages with more content and adding potential additional sources of revenue by linking the information to Amazon pages. This relies on the IP to Country Conversion software that I've written and documented which allows the pages served to point to the appropriate Amazon site for the visitor. To make the landing pages more intresting (and appealing) for the indexing engines I've wrapped the Amazon results pages in abstracts of articles directly related to the subject matter both of the minisite/section I'm attracting the visitors to and of the precise Amazon search I'm using on that page.

Examples of this are: Amazon Mobile Phone Search where I'm using mobile-phone-based articles to add content to a search site based on Amazon's Electronics sections for mobile phones. Another example is Amazon Recipe Book Search which uses over a hundred recipe-based articles to add content to a search site based on an Amazon book search for recipe-based books.

As an alternative to this methodology I've also created a Mobile Phone Ringtones based page which adds ringtone-based article to an affiliate search page for mobile phone ringtones. Again this should make the page more attractive to the search engines. However, I'm not adverse to other means of gaining visitors to such pages and I will generate and AdWords campaign based on this page.

From what I've done so far, it should be obvious to you that as long as you can find articles for your subject of interest and you can generate either a search engine or results based on Amazon, eBay or some affiliate content then you can fairly easily create a content-based site that draws visitors to the products that you're attempting to sell. In the end, this is nothing but an extension of my original eBay Misspelling Search tool which uses eBay-based articles to make this page more attractive to search engines. Though, again, I will soon be generating an AdWords campaign to draw more visitors to this page.

So, as well as my bread-and-butter of search engine based AdSense income I'm now adding content-based search and affiliate pages as well as new AdWords campaigns to draw more visitors to my potentially more lucrative pages. The economics make sense and it definitely should work but I am definitely a novice when it comes to these kinds of camaigns and nd it will probably take me a few tries to get things right. As always, I'll be keeping you up-to-date of progress via this Blog.

In terms of trying to get the 'multiple streams of income' I've also just bought Nick Marks' 'Multiple Streams of Income to see if this is a product worth going with. After all, the concept properly gells-in with what I'm trying to achieve for this website of mine.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home