Celtnet: how to make money online
Internet Marketing Make Money Online

Monday, April 23, 2007

Continuing on the Optimization Track



Since my last post about the new Mobile Phone Information section of my site and the way I'd used it as a model to alter the google adsense ad placements on my site I've been having a re-think of other sections of my site.

The latest to receive the adsense makeover is the how to build a PC from scratch section of my site. I've altered the page to give better usage of adsense ads, falling back on the classicc header ad, right sidebar ad and one ad within the text. But, as the page also deals with computers and computer components I've also added a fresh ad for Google's new Google Pack of free PC software (see ad on left). After all, if you're trying to upgrade or build your PC with components a nice suite of freee applications should appeal to you, right?

I certainly hope so as Google's lead payments for this can be up to $2. Which isn't bad at all!

Apart from this I've been adding more content to my recipe-based site and my mobile phone pages. I've even caught-up with the various submissions added to my Celtnet Links Page. Of the 440 submissions during the past three months all bar five were for either adult or pharmaceutical sites. Why do these people bother, I wonder? Now I'll have to write some software to week out these guys. But that should only take me a couple of hourse. Ah, the trials and tribulations of an internet marketer!

Well, that's all for today, folks. I now have to get back to actually doing things to the website to make money :-)

To your continued success!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home