Celtnet: how to make money online
Internet Marketing Make Money Online

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

CletNet Info eZine Alive again



Now that I'm properly back on the internet marketing kick again, it's time to resurrect the CeltNet Info (CI) eZine which I started just over a year ago and then allowed to lapse as I first became ill and then got married. So, it's more than eight months since my last eZine publication date and the CI eZine is active again with the following posting: April 24 2007. The aim being to return to a posting every other Tuesday from now until I clear my debts.

The truth is that I've been at this game for a while now and it's taken me a long while to get to grips with the simple rules of making money on the internet. The simple truth is that to make money you need content. That content needs to be indexed by the search engines and the indexed pages need to be delivered to potential customers. Even if you're generating an information-based site this is still true. You need to do your homework and that involves investigating good-paying keywords and integrating those keywords into your text. Even if you're more into programs such as Google's AdWords or Yahoo/Overture's Sponsored Search maintaining that list of well-paying keywords is important as these are the keywords you don't want to bid on if you wish to make any money from your campaign.

With this in mind I've been adding a few more pages to my Mobile Phone Information minisite and this is to add information on the very lucrative Mobile Phone Ringtone niche. I've also dismantled an old phone today so the next page to be added to this minisite will show the dismantling process so that the various components of the phone can be labelled and analyzed. Admittedly, this page will be image-rich, but it's still good, novel, content for the website.

I'm also going to try a trick from my Auctions site by adding Amazon and ClickBank pages, articles and products and making these more attractive by using article abstracts as sidebars and content. This will take a little development based on the templates and site examples I already have but it will both flesh-out the site and add more potentially lucrative content.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home